Ayurvedic Consultation Fee: USD $65
Some error has occured.
What is Ayurvedic Consultation?
Ayurvedic Consultation refers to provide professional advice for the ayurvedic treatment of disease and improvement of overall health. It is provided by trustworthy Ayurvedic Practitioner who has a bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine.
The complete health assessment including Prakriti Analysis, Dosha Analysis, Vikriti Analysis and information about your dietary and lifestyle habits are the initial requirement for providing ayurvedic consultation.
Ayurvedic consultation does not merely provide information about the effective ayurvedic treatment options, but it also helps you to improve your overall health. Ayurvedic practitioner considers your whole body rather than relies on symptoms of the disease. It helps you to get overall better health.
About Online Ayurvedic Consultation
Ayurveda treats a whole individual instead of a single disease. So, it takes a lot of time to analyze all factors contributing ill health of a patient including involvement proportions of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Therefore, selection of a proper ayurvedic medicine is required for everyone with different ingredients or herbs according to involvement proportions of Dosha and based on several other factors. In ayurveda, medicines can be different even for the same disease in different people.
A valuable opinion is the first step toward your ayurvedic journey that starts with ayurvedic consultation.
What is included in Ayurvedic Consultation?
Our ayurvedic consultation includes the assessment of:
- Interpretation of Dominant Dosha in your health problem: Provide information about the dominance of a specific dosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in your health condition at the level of primary and secondary dominance.
- Recommendation for Ayurvedic Medicines & Herbs: According to your Ayurvedic Prakriti and Dominance of a specific dosha in your health condition, ayurvedic doctor provide information about the best suitable ayurvedic medicines and herbal remedies for you. We may also recommend the individualized herbal combination, which is the most effective and safer for you.
- Answering Your Queries: After proper analysis, ayurvedic practitioner can clear your all doubts regarding ayurvedic treatment.
- Ayurvedic Diet Recommendation: Based on your Body Type, Dominance of a specific dosha and health condition, ayurvedic doctor provide information about the ayurvedic diet, which is likely to be most suitable for you. You may have to pay an extra fee for dietary guidelines because it is very time consuming process.
- Formulation Preparation: Generally, ayurvedic treatment requires individualized formulation. So, ayurvedic doctor will formulate and prepare medicine that would be most suitable to you.
How does Ayurvedic Consultation work?
How to Start Ayurvedic Consultation Online?
- You may require to book an appointment with Ayurvedic Practitioner.
- After paying fee, you can visit ayurvedic clinic.
- Ayurvedic doctor may ask several questions and may conduct physical examination. He interprets your Ayurvedic Body Type and Dominance of Dosha in your health condition by “Anshansh Kalpana”.
- After getting in-depth analysis, he will suggest panchakarma treatment and ayurvedic medicine suitable to you. He also prepares a recommendation for ayurvedic diet. If required, he may also recommend lifestyle changes, specific meditation and yoga.