Online Ayurvedic Consultation
- Current Response Time: 36 Hours.
- Consultation Fee: Check Our Fee Details Here
Some error has occured.
How to Send Reports?
After filling the consultation form, if you have reports of lab results and other investigations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In the email subject, please write the Patient’s Name.
What is included in Ayurvedic Consultation?
Our ayurvedic consultation includes the assessment of:
- Interpretation of Dominant Dosha in your health problem: We provide information about the dominance of a specific dosha (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) in your health condition at the level of primary and secondary dominance.
- Recommendation for Ayurvedic Medicines & Herbs: According to your Ayurvedic Prakriti and Dominance of a specific dosha in your health condition, we provide information about the best suitable ayurvedic medicines and herbal remedies for you. We may also recommend the individualized herbal combination, which is the most effective and safer for you.
- Answering Your Queries: After our first email for complete assessment and recommendation, you will have a few days to ask queries to clear doubts regarding disease or treatment. Find its details on the consultation fee page.
Services at Extra Cost
- Ayurvedic Diet Recommendation: Based on your Body Type, Dominance of a specific dosha and health condition, we provide information about the ayurvedic diet, which is likely to be most suitable for you. You may have to pay an extra fee for dietary guidelines.
- Formulation Preparation: Generally, ayurvedic treatment requires individualized formulation. However, you can prepare it at your home following the instruction in our consultation email. If you feel we should prepare it for you, please email us to know the cost of such medicines.
How does Ayurvedic Consultation work?
How to Start Ayurvedic Consultation Online?
- Fill the online ayurvedic consultation form above. Try to fill all columns given in the form (whichever applies to you). It will help us to have a better understanding of your body, mind, and health status.
- Pay consultation fee on the next page.
- We will receive your submitted form.
- We will analyze information submitted in the form and interpret your Ayurvedic Body Type and Dominance of Dosha in your health condition by “Anshansh Kalpana”.
- Then we prepare a recommendation for ayurvedic medicine and ayurvedic diet. If required, we may also recommend lifestyle changes, specific meditation and yoga.
- You will receive our recommendations by email from email@example.com within 3 to 5 days. Please add this email in safe sender list. If you have not received our email within 5 days, please check your spam folder. If you have not found the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Online Ayurvedic Consultation
Ayurveda treats a whole individual instead of a single disease. So, it takes a lot of time to analyze all factors contributing ill health of a patient including involvement proportions of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Therefore, selection of a proper ayurvedic medicine is required for everyone with different ingredients or herbs according to involvement proportions of Dosha and based on several other factors. In ayurveda, medicines can be different even for the same disease in different people.
A valuable opinion is the first step toward your ayurvedic journey that starts here with ayurvedic consultation.